Create a Business and Life that You Love
Imagine waking up each day and running a business that helps you develop higher levels of energy, self growth and health as you work with clients.
A career as a medical qi gong movement instructor or medical qi gong clinician can provide you with the opportunity to be of service to others while earning a satiating income.
Lineage-level training creates deep learning.
Aiki Healing brings a vast energetic and spiritual depth to qi gong that is highly unique and sourced in the lineage of three powerful strands of Taoist masters:
- Dr. Arnold Tayam: (shifu of medical qi gong, taiji, qi gong movement and infinite bagua): Dr. Jerry Alan Johnson, Grandmaster Sun Zhi Jun, Grandmaster Liang Shouyu, Grandmaster Feng Zhi Qiang, and Grandmaster Jia Shusen.
- Master Hua Ching Ni (Cosmic Tour Bagua)-74th generation Taoist master.
- Jeffrey Yuen 88th Generation Jade Purity Priest
Aiki Healing offers its qi gong certification program in modular and customized formats through private lessons and personalized mentoring to allow students to develop proficiency earlier and more deeply than in traditional programs of study. Thus, it allows busy people to achieve certification with a pacing and schedule that fits their lives.
With over 20 years experience as an educator and designer of unique curricula, Kay Hutchinson McNeill CAMQ, CAMT emphasizes hands-on instruction that allow students to meaningful connect with core concepts, and develop ways to synthesize and create unique healing protocols.
Email Aiki Healing today at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn how we can customize our program to meet your unique needs.
Training Graduates to Walk their Talk
The Aiki Healing training requires students to delve deep into personal practices to self-heal, for you cannot help other heal and transform unless you are also working on yourself. The training is a journey of developing greater health, balance and self awareness as you develops skills to help others.
The program also includes mentoring in how to build a successful practice of qi gong as a soul-based business, and offers opportunities after graduation to receive support and guidance as new teachers and practitioners.
Aiki Healing offers movement instructor certification training in person or via Skype or a combination of these methods:
- Four months intensive program of study (not including the 8 hours of supervised teaching or final exam) culiminating in a Qi Gong Movement instructor certification for either Five Treasures or Taoist Five movements. This intensive can be repeated with different forms to culiminate in two certifications that comprise over 300 hours. This intensive option is only available to those who have previous training with qi gong, energetic healing or Chinese medicine.
- A six months program of study which also culminates in a Qi Gong Movement instructor certification for either Five Treasures or Taoist Five movements.
In addition, extra-curricular activities such as retreats in San Jose, CA to study with Dr. Arnold Tayam, and weekend special topics of study, are offered periodically to deepen learning experiences.
2 Years Medical Qi Gong Certification: The movement prerequisite of 264-300 hours of self development through the movement modules is foundation for entering the two years study of clinical medical qi gong which culminates in certification in both movement and clinical applications, with electives and endorsement options such as:
- Energy Reflexology
- Emotional Balancing
- Pediatric Applications
- Corporate Wellness Coaching
- Women’s Health Issues
- Geriatric Applications
- Applications for Special Populations
Contact us today for the latest tuition rates. The one-on-one mentoring schedule will be customized to your unique needs. 512-468-6588 (txt and voice) email@example.com