$49 Special (a $150 value)
Journey through this individualized instruction of the Taoist Five movements designed to balance the five classical pairs of organs.
Gentle movements and breath work will walk you through a special set of movements that bring balance and detoxifies the entire body, while building your energy.
Nutritional guidance will also be offered with food samples for each of the classical pairs.
These conditions will be addressed through the qi gong movements:
- Liver disorders including headaches, anger, high blood pressure, eye issues.
- Spleen disorders including: anxiety, digestive upset, muscle aches.
- Kidney disorders including: low energy, back pain, and knee pain.
- Lung disorders including: low immunity, allergies, skin conditions, sadness.
- Heart disorders including: poor circulation, hyperactivity.
Time: Sunday 4/17/2011 from 1:30 to 4 pm
Location: Westlake Well Being Office: 3355 Bee Caves Road, Bldg 7, Suite 705 (downstairs)
Reservation fee: $20 due by 4/11
Register today online at our calendar to reserve your spot as space is limited.
Blessings and light,
Kay Hutchinson, CAMT, CAMQ