As the busy holiday season begins, I encourage all clients to build into their lives, times for meditation, relaxation and rejuvenation.
- “I take 10 minutes every day, at least twice a day to engage in breath work and meditation.”
- “I allow myself to rejuvenate through 30 minutes of bodywork, facials, and exercise each week.”
- “I slow down to make healthy food choices and savor each bite with gratitude.”
- “I schedule mini breaks to break out of my daily routines and environment.”
- Relax and release tension from shoulders and necks.
- Rejuvenate the face (with express energy facials)
- Revive the entire body via reflexology of hands and feet –qi gong style of course!
- Increase immunity for research shows that when the body is relaxed, the immunity system functions more efficiently.
If you need an appointment after hours (Wednesdays-Saturdays 10 am to 5 pm), simply email me with your request, as I do accept booking after hours on a case by case basis.
Whether it is at Aiki Healing or another relaxation venue, take time to care-take yourself well during the holidays. You deserve it!