Low energy? Struggles with prosperity? Your energy levels have a lot to do with being able to attract prosperity into your life. Use these three tips to boost your energy and build wealth through your businesses, personal relationships, and core passions.
(1) You are What You Eat
What we put into our bodies greatly impacts our brain function and the ability to recognize opportunities and act on them.
Cut back on the refined foods, sugar and high carbohydrates to create clean sources of fuel for your brain.
Don’t have a clue where to begin? Visit the archive of our 2014 weight balancing challenge that listed a ton of fantastic ideas and quick to fix recipes. https://www.facebook.com/events/1475189242770370/
(2) Meditate with mindful training exercises! Feel like you can’t slow your brain down or don’t have time? Surprise– there are 1440 minutes in a day. The latest scientific research says that if you take just 5 or 10 of those minutes to engage a mindful training exercise, the rest of your minutes will be filled with:
- More joyful moments.
- Better mental focus and sharpness because meditation builds more gray matter.
- Better balanced emotions (bye bye roller coaster emotional days).
- Greater ability to connect with your inner gifts and remember who you really are–not the scattered or lost self that stress creates.
- Improved relationship with others.
This quick mindful training exercise is as simple as counting to five.
- Sit up straight or stand.
- Take a deep exhale for a count of five and really notice your lungs and abdomen. Listen to your breath leaving your body–feel into it. Feel the chest sinking as air leaves you.
- Take a deep inhale for a count of five–breathe deep into the belly then fill through the lungs. Listen and feel the air coming into you. Feel the rise of your chest.
- Repeat steps 2-3 two more times.
- Smiles and get ready to reap the benefits of focusing your mind fully on breath. Know you can return to this simple breath mindful activity anytime as you move through the day.
For other meditations that take less than ten minutes, visit: http://tinyurl.com/bsgytwq
Science behind meditation links:
(3)Move that body!
Our bodies function optimally when we move them. Yes, walk, swim and wrk out in the gym–when you have time. But what if you don’t have that time?
Integrative qi gong are powerful movements that you can incorporate into your day, five minutes here or there, that not only condition your physical self to release stress but also reset your emotional and mental states. It’s like taking a mini-vacation amid your day that resets your body and your brain. Who doesn’t have five minutes to do that?
We get this idea that we have to do at least 30 minutes of movement to benefit so talk ourselves out of doing anything. It’s that all or nothing attitude and that needs to shift. Taking short exercise breaks not only revs your metabolism, boosts brain circulation but also gives you energy to engage longer spurts of exercise before or after work.
Get started with using one of the movements featured in this 18 minute workout of five movements. Try it for a week and see if that doesn’t start changing your life!